Thursday 12 July 2012

Sympathy

Hi everyone!  Been away  at the lake and it's good to be home again.  Just a card I made recently.  I used Marina Mist and Whisper White cardstock, the sentiment and the Top Note die are all from Stampin' Up.   To make the flowers I used punches from EK Success.  The flourishes are from Spellbinders and also the leaves.  I used the Martha Stewart branch punch for filler.  The embossing folder is from Tim Holtz.  To finish off the card I added rhinestones to the flower centers.  Enjoy your evening!  Jonelle  :)

1 comment:

  1. Jonelle: I just LOVE, LOVE, Love this card. I need to make 2 Sympathy cards and I would love to find out everything that I need to make this card. I'll try to send you a personal message via SCS.

    Thanks,
    ~Elizabeth L. Uhrig
    Glen Allen, VA
    (804) 741-5151
    LUhrig@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete