Tuesday 21 August 2012

Thinking Of You

Good Tuesday morning!  I'm sharing a card that I made for a good friend of mine. it was her birthday recently and this is the card I came up with.   The card base is Bravo Burgundy.  The next layer is done using the Belleek Technique.  I used Naturals Ivory and River Rock ink, the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.  All I do for this is, ink up the flat side of the embossing folder, insert the card stock and run it through my big shot---it's just that easy!  I sponged all my edges with Vintage Photo distress ink from Tim Holtz.  I added a Fancy Tags ll, and an oval from Spellbinders.  The small oval is a punch, and sentiment are from Stampin' Up.  Just to add a little bling, I added  rhinestones and some Vintage Photo stickles.  Hope you like my card and have a crafty day!  Jonelle  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment