Tuesday 7 May 2013

Celebrate 50

Hi everyone!  Just sharing a masculine card today.  The card stock I used is Soft Suede and Naturals Ivory, the embossing folder is Woodgrain and the numbers are the Typeset die all from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is a stamp that I picked up at our dollar store way back when???  I used the Gears and Gadgets die from Tim Holtz.  To add those little extras I adhered a couple of half back gold pearls I  used a piece of burlap and sponged the edges in some Soft Suede ink, tied on a piece of twine and the "cogs" are something that I picked up at our bolt supply store---yup ladies check out those sections in your hardware stores!  I also embossed them in gold just to add a little shine.  Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by.  Jonelle  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment