Saturday 17 January 2015

Precious Wedding

Good Saturday morning everyone, hope your weekend is off to a good start.  I'm playing along with the challenge today over at Splitcoast Stampers-you are to draw your inspiration from wedding cakes, so head on over and play along.  My choice was a white and ivory cake so these are my colour choices for my card which I'm using Whisper White and Very Vanilla card stock from Stampin' Up.  I embossed with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  I punch a bunch of flowers using a punch from EK Success and added tiny pearls to the centres of each one.  I clipped the corners of my layers with a Fiskars punch.  I added a small heart which I cut from Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts die.  My sentiment is computer generated and I added Diamond stickles for some extra sparkle.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Jonelle  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment