Friday 22 January 2016

Birthday Time

Good afternoon everyone!  The birthday card I'm sharing with you today is made with Whisper White and Mellow Moss card stock, I have also sponged the edges in Soft Suede ink and punched the large flower which all products are from Stampin' Up.  I embossed my background with the Bricks embossing folder from The Paper Studio-I know it's hard to see in the photo but it is a really nice folder to work with.  I punched the smaller flowers with an EK Success punch.  The dies I've used are Fleur de Lis Squares-Spellbinders and Branch with Leaves-Sizzix.  My image I found on pinterest and my sentiment is computer generated.   I added Platinum stickles and pearls to put the finishing touches on the card.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy a crafty day!  Jonelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment