Saturday 4 February 2017

O Holy Night

Good evening, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  I started my card base off with Ivory card stock from Recollections, I then added a layer of designer paper that's been in my stash for a very long time, I believe it's from Hot Off the Press.  I die cut the clock and the flourish which are Cheery Lynn Design dies.  Next I stamped my image and adhered it to the card.  I found this stamp at Michael's in their $1.50 bins (you never know what little gems you can find in there!)  I added the poinsettias which is the Layered Poinsettia die from Spellbinders.  I attached the sentiment that I computer generated.  I dry brushed some gesso around the edges and added Mercury Glass stickles for some sparkle.   Thanks so much for stopping by,  Jonelle. :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful! The poinsettias are amazing and the sentiment really caught my eye. You're right about those bins at Michael's but really, you did that stamp a favor :)

    ReplyDelete